State Capital
State Fair
Old Town Sacramento
A weally big turtle!
At the Camp Ground
Me and my sis being weird next to our friends, (whom I will miss horribly)
I don't really know what we were doing...
All aboard the Nomad!
Play time!
A purdy little flower
Little V, (on the right), with her new bff
My sis and her friend on paddle boat
Sticky marshmallow mess! Lol.:)
Pool time
Racing around on bikes
Peace out homies!!
We had a blast in old sac, but all trips must come to an end. I remember the day we left, little Veronica was crying her eyes out. She made me cry too! WAAHH!!
We would miss everything about Sacramento; Old Town, with all of it's candy shops, and goodness, roasting marshmallows with our friends, and the purdy little camp ground, right by the lake.
Would I want to live in old sac, probably not. It has a scary population of only 200,000 people! Down here in LA, the population is 4 million! I'm a big city girl, and I want to be where everything's happening, but I still will miss Sacramento a lot.
I think it was a trip worth taking. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment